Sunday, November 15, 2015

Salted Caramel Candle


Visiting Canada in the summer, there were two shops that I knew I had to hit: Sephora and Bath and Body Works. The only problem was, how much could I fit in my suitcase? I had to limit myself to two candles in Bath and Body Works as they were pretty heavy, so I spent quite a bit of time making sure I picked just the right ones. In the end, I decided on one for Autumn/Winter and one for Spring/Summer with the idea that I would use them sparingly.

I've been burning this amazing 3-Wick Salted Caramel Candle since September and it's been lasting me well. The scent is warming and deliciously sweet, but definitely not sickly. It fills a room in seconds and lasts for hours. I'm nearing the end now, so I'm trying to get into the habit of blowing it out after a short while. The scent lingers for the entire evening and makes the room feel so cosy which is exactly what is needed on these cold and blustery days.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen Holly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig