Sunday, November 29, 2015

My Top Five: November


It's the end of another month, which means it's time for me to round up everything I've been loving over the past month and narrow them down to my top five favourites.
  1. The Late Late Toy Show is an Irish institution. It's the one night go the year that children from around the country get to stay up past their bedtimes. And even as a twenty five year old, it is still one of my favourite nights of the year. I've applied for tickets every year and hope that one day I'll get to hear those magic words: "There's one for everybody in the audience!"
  2. At the start of the month, I shared my current nail polish favourite: Essie Bahama Mama, and three weeks later nothing has changed. I'm still as in love as ever. I can see this one staying with me over the party season, perhaps with an added glitter top coat to add a festive touch!
  3. Donal Skehan is one of my favourite chefs and I am an proud owner of all of his cookbooks. I preordered his latest addition, 'Fresh', months ago and it finally arrived through my letterbox this month. Instantly I was hooked. This time around, he has a real focus on healthy eating and using wholesome ingredients, but with delicious outcomes. My favourites so far are the Super Power Chilli and Coconut Macaroons. Both simple to make and extremely tasty. 
  4. I added these New Look Ankle Boots to my basket on a whim, but they may be my best purchase of the month. I've worn them at least four days out of seven for the past month and they've been keeping my toes warm and dry in this miserable rainy weather. Plus they're super cute and match everything, which makes the morning struggle a little bit easier.
  5. Adele is back. And back with a bang. When Hello was released, everyone lost the plot - myself included. I've been playing it on repeat and look exactly like that picture above when I'm singing in my car, minus the perfect winged liner. And if an amazing song wasn't enough, she's been killing it in interviews and her BBC special just proved what a legend she really is. Adele, I bow down to you!! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen Holly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig