Sunday, December 06, 2015

Christmas Wishlist 2015


  1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit: This absolutely babe of a palette went straight to the top of my Wishlist the moment I saw it. The limited edition palette includes a mix of finishing powders, highlighters, blushers and bronzers. An Hourglass virgin, I can't give my opinion on the pigment or quality of the products, but I have read only good reviews and it seems like the perfect palette for me to try them out.
  2. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock: I have been a lover of the By Terry Ombre Blackstars for many years. These eyeshadow sticks have the most gorgeous texture that glides onto the lids and blends beautifully. The lasting power is great and the colour range is beautiful. Misty Rock is a stunning purple-taupe with lilac shimmers that really pop in the light and I have been dreaming about adding it to my collection for months.
  3. Apple TV: I'm an self-confessed Apple whore and I've been thinking about getting an Apple TV for quite some time, but could never quite justify it. However the other month I was over in my friend's house and was playing around with it and decided that I most definitely do need it.
  4. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Deluxe Candle: I received the mini candle last Christmas and fell in love. I burned through it quite quickly so am hoping that someone will get me the bigger size for Christmas this year.
  5. Alex and Ani Feather Charm Bracelet: I have about eight of these beautiful bracelets by now, in both silver and gold, and love how they look when worn stacked together or on their own. I've been eyeing up this feather bangle for a while now and would love to see it in my stocking. 
  6. New Look Black Grid Check Scarf: Nothing beats a giant scarf to keep you cosy in the winter months, and this one is just beautiful. 
  7. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vite: I've watched LilyPebbles and ViviannaDoesMakeup rave about this palette for ages and now that Charlotte Tilbury is finally available in Ireland,  this went straight onto my wishlist!
  8. Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone: Illustrated Edition: Hi, my name is Jennifer and I have a Harry Potter obsession. I own all the original books that I got the day they came out and read in hours and I also received a beautiful box set of the books with limited edition covers for Christmas a few years back, so I really don't need another copy of the books. But, the new illustrated edition is simply stunning. You can never have to many copies of Harry Potter, right?
  9. Chloé Eau de Parfum: I had this perfume years ago and then moved onto something new, but I picked up the rollerball in Sephora over the summer (Side note: Why can't we get rollerballs in Ireland? It's so annoying!) and have been obsessed with the scent ever since. I've been trying not to use the rollerball too much as I don't want to waste it, so am hoping Santa might surprise me with the full size this Christmas.
  10. Michael Kors Bedford Crossbody Bag Small: I've been on the hunt for a small black bag for a while now, and this one is exactly what I've been looking for. Big enough to fit the essentials, but will stop me trying to bring my whole makeup collection and the kitchen sink out with me. My back will be very grateful.
  11. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms: The last item on my wishlisht are these beautiful lipstick charms from Charlotte Tilbury. I've been dying to try out some of Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks after only hearing great things, so what better way than with three minis. And how cute would these look hanging on the Christmas tree?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen Holly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig